Dr. Niklas Bayrle (ALPORA analyst) has worked intensively on innovation as a growth driver as part of his dissertation. Furthermore, during his time at the University of Ulm, he has dealt with the topic of “Inflation and Innovation” and now explains the correlations to you.
In addition, the following questions will be addressed:
- How does the aging of the world population affect inflation?
- Which real economic factors are affected by demographic change?
- Can artificial intelligence become a driver of productivity?
- Do you know of other technological trends that could reduce inflation in the future?
- Can innovation and technological change continue to drive output growth in the future?
Dr. Niklas Bayrle
ALPORA | Associate