The ALPORA Genomic Innovation Index 30 (ALPXGNI30) created by ALPORA. It reflects the market performance of the thirty most innovative companies being globally active in the field of genomics (Developed Countries).
The Index is equally weighted and aims to reflect the market performance from a fund management perspective.
ALPORA Genomic INNOVATION INDEX 30Index Details
The ALPORA Genomic Innovation Index 30 is based on the companies listed on the global stock exchanges in developed countries. The companies have a market capitalization of more than EUR 100 million. The portfolio selection is performed once a year. All 30 companies in the index are characterized by a particularly high innovation efficiency, which was determined using the ALPORA method.
Exclusion criteria for companies are sales of more than 5% of sales with alcohol, gambling, tobacco or military as well as companies from the financial sector.
- Type of Index: regional theme index
- Theme: most innovative companies which are active in the field of genomics
- Market: global developed countries
- Currency: EUR
- Base date: 2010-07-01
- Base value: 100
- No. of constituents: 30
- Weighting: equal weighted
- Frequency of calculations: end of London business day
- Rebalancing: quarterly
- ALPORA Sustainable Materials Innovation Index 30
- ALPORA Clean Mobility Innovation Index 30
- ALPORA Smart City Innovation Index 30
- ALPORA Sustainable Agriculture Innovation Index 30
- ALPORA Carbon Emission Reduction Innovation Index 30
- ALPORA Cybersecurity Innovation Index 30
- ALPORA Robotics Innovation Index 30